series to begin 2023
The above-displayed designs are only examples of the required branding for this series. However, all above-displayed designs may be claimed.
Rightly Swept Series Requirements
- Minimum word count: 10k (no max)
- Cover design will be provided by IPBS (Non-Negotiable)
- Cover designs will be branded
- Links must be provided for IPBS website and social media
- Age group: 18+
- New work, not previously published
- $20 – participation and e-book
- $30 – participation, e-book and paperback
- $40 – participation, e-book and blog tour
- $50 – participation, ebook, paperback and blog tour
AS OF DECEMBER 2021, ALL BLOG TOURS WILL BE HOSTED BY IPBS.
If you need an Editor, IPBS can recommend one to you.
Publishing to begin January 2023. Deadlines will be extended as needed, based on date of participation onset. No limit to the number of contributions to the series, but only one book per month for authors contributing more than a single work.
Numbers are allowed if only in relation to a continuing publication. IE: Death of John Doe I (Rightly Swept Series), Death of John Doe II (Rightly Swept Series).
We ask that the contract be signed within 24-48 hours of joining the group. If you need time for the fee, we are willing to consider requests on an individual basis. Please contact us to discuss options.
You are responsible for publishing your book on time by the 7th or 28th of each month (based on your chosen date) you choose to publish in. You retain all rights and royalties to your book. Our participation contract will be emailed to you upon receipt of your submitted interest.
This series has no end date like anthologies do, so you would leave the book up indefinitely. The participation fee covers your entry fee and book cover that will be created by our designated designer.
We will not be asking for part of your royalties or rights, you retain them ALL. Just make sure that you or your publisher has the book up and available on the publishing date, as previously stated. Pre-orders ARE allowed.
Your story must:
- be one of the following genres: contemporary romance, erotic romance, romantic comedy
- be named after your two primary characters
- include the dating app in some way
- match your couple in some way through the app. (IE: girl meets boy on app, but girl ends up with boy's best friend - acceptable potential outcome)
The ladies behind the scenes that run INDIE/pendent Book Services are Kristen and Rachel. Feel free to reach out to us individually if you have questions or message our business page.